IOMP Genç Bilim Adamı Ödülleri
Değerli üyelerimiz aşağıdaki duyuru derneğimize IOMP tarafından iletilmiştir.
• The award will be advertised by the International Organization for Medical Physics (IOMP) on the organization’s website: http://www.iomp.org
• Self-nomination will not be considered.
• Nominations can be made to the Chair of the IOMP Awards and Honors Committee (AHC) by IOMP National Member Organizations (NMO) or individuals through their NMO. Where this is not possible applications should be made directly to the Chair of the AHC. They should include the following:
1. A letter of not more than 1,000 words evaluating nominee’s achievements and identifying the specific work to be recognized.
2. One letter of support (up to a maximum of three pages from someone not at the nominee’s institution and not a mentor or significant collaborator
3. A Curriculum Vita including publications during the last 5 years, which not exceed two pages.
4. List of 5 of the candidate’s most significant publications, including citation information, not to exceed one page.
The closing date for nominations is noon (EST) on 13 May 2019. Nominations should be sent to Dr Simone Kodlulovich Renha at email@example.com. Submissions should be in the form of: MS Word or PDF document. Nominations will be acknowledged by e-mail. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 72 hours please contact Dr Simone or the secretary of the IOMP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner will be announced on 4 June 2019.
The Award does not include any travel or conference expenses for the recipient
MEDİKAL FİZİK DERNEĞİ YÖNETİM KURULU